Thứ Bảy, 6 tháng 9, 2014

Saturday Finds


It's not very often that I feel like a little retail therapy.  In fact hardly at all because I find shops slightly overwhelming with all their activity and 'buzziness' (if I can make up a word), and it's a nightmare taking kids shopping.  It always ends up being a few hours of 'grrrrr' and afterwards I remember why I do a lot of shopping online.

Still...it was good to get out for a change!  Hubby had a couple of shearing jobs so off we went.

An hours drive later and we arrived.

As you can see I went to The Body Shop.  Hadn't been there for ages but it was my main motivation in going.  I needed makeup remover and I desperately wanted a moisturising treatment for my hair, since I go swimming every second day, and I have what my husband calls 'Spook' hair.

This is Spook.
Yes, he's a kelpie.  He belongs to my in-laws and he is old and beautiful and looks like a grizzly bear...and he has really course thick fur.  No...my hair isn't quite as scruffy as his, but my husband seems to think so.  Hence the nick name 'Spook hair'. 
 
So I bought these...
Very much looking forward to whacking the rainforest on my head and sitting and letting it work it's magic!
 
From the photo above you can also see that I just had to get some Coconut and Brazil Nut Shower Cream, as I haven't had this for years, literally, and they had this mini Body Butter...which I picked up the wrong one and got this Shea one, when I actually wanted the Brazil Nut.  I'm not a fan of Shea, but my Mum likes it so I will give this to her to use!  Happy Belated Birthday Extra Gifty Mum!
 
I also found this really cute pencil holder that I couldn't resist, and it was only $10.  Since I was sprucing up my desk space here I have been giving it a bit more thought and decided it needed a place to keep my pens.
Cute hey?!
 
And then pens pop out of his bottom.  See...
I found him in a shop called Typo.  It was also a necessity to buy yet more stationery because I go through it like a mad woman.  There is now a Kikki.k shop in Fountain Gate.  Whoops!
Kikki.k has the most gorgeous stationery.  It's hard not to find yourself spending a pile of cash in here.  This notebook has different designs on different pages, which makes it fun.
See...caterpillars!
And more foxes.  I'm not sure what the current fox fixation is all about, I mean my husband is currently out in the paddocks at night protecting our newborn lambs from these sneaky buggers...but they are cute when it comes to stationery.  The pen is new too.
 
So I have now changed my office space.  Pulled out the old pin board, because it coordinated better, and gave my daughter back her pink and green elephant one.
I like the new black and white look.  Don't you?









0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét