Thứ Bảy, 20 tháng 6, 2015

MooGoo Evening Primrose & Starflower Oil

I recently received a lovely milk pail of products from MooGoo...my favourite skincare company, and in and amongst the goodies was the Evening Primrose & Starflower Oil.  The directions state that you can use just a small amount to massage into dry, red or scaly skin, or you can use it as an all over serum.

Evening Primrose Oil is high in something called Gamma Linoleic Acid, an ingredient which helps restore the skin's epidermal barrier.  Starflower oil is fantastic for restoring oil to dry skin and the Natural Vitamin E helps keep the natural oils in your skin working as they should. 

I have included a short video clip of how I use the Evening Primrose & Starflower Oil, along with the help of my bovine friends!  Enjoy!




0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét