Thứ Ba, 12 tháng 7, 2011

Current projects

Current writing projects on the go include the never ending string of articles to write for my 'day job' and a new job for 'Flawless Hair and Makeup' who needs their home page for their website updated.  I will post a link when completed so you can see the finished product.  For websites I charge anywhere between $100 to $200 a page, depending on the content and time it takes to write. 
I have also started a novel, this one is a piece of fiction that sprung from no where.  If I ever get time to work on it I will attempt to have it published.  Chapter one has been written but I am finding it hard to get back to what with work and three children, two of whom are under two, plus the lamb I am mothering too!
Something else that diverts me from my novel!

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét