Thứ Năm, 26 tháng 2, 2015

Closer to Nature Advanced Comfort Range & Explora Pack For Toddlers

I was very lucky to be sent some items to review from Closer to Nature, who make a fantastic range of baby and toddler feeding and change time products.  Despite not having a newborn or infant any more, I do have a very active toddler, who is not only busy feeding herself, but also still enjoying having bottles of formula twice a day.  It was lovely to be able to try out all these great products.
Advanced Comfort Bottle
I have never tried Closer to Nature's range of bottles before but I must honestly say I'm really impressed and would definitely recommend them to anyone making the switch from breast feeding to bottles, or those who either can't or don't want to breast feed.  I have always had bottles for all four of my children, because even though I did breast feed, I had a very limited milk supply and just wasn't good at it at all.  So I had to both breast and bottle feed my kids.  If I had to go back and do it again I would choose these bottles for sure.  The shape makes them really light and easy to hold, plus they are designed to feel like a breast, with the soft natural feeling silicone teat, which would have been perfect for me when I was doing both breast and bottle feeding during the one feed.  I think the proof was in the pudding for me because my daughter was perfectly happy!
The other thing I liked about them is the tube and value system they have, designed to help prevent colic, which can be caused by air bubbles in the milk.  My daughter used to get the hiccups after every feed (even BEFORE she was born....seriously!) and I think this value system would have stopped that.  Ok..so maybe not the hiccups she used to get in the womb.....
Magic Mat
Ok, so this is the coolest thing!  For any of you who have a toddler who likes to fling their food (or their bowl) across the room or at their siblings....then this is for you!  The Magic Mat is a great rubber suction mat that sticks easily to all flat surfaces and will hold either bowls or plates firmly in place.  Yay! 
I found it easy to clean, just wipe it down, but it can go in the dishwasher.  Bonus!
Easy Scoop Feeding Bowls & Explora First Cutlery Set
I have used these bowls everyday since I was sent them, and they have quickly replaced the other toddler feeding bowls in my cupboard.  I have had quite a few bowls made out of melamine, which is supposedly unbreakable, but my tiled floors seem to make a mockery out of this.  These bowls are perfect.  They come in a pack of four, which is all you should ever need with one toddler, they are dishwasher, microwave and steriliser safe, BPA free (just like their bottles), and the triangular shape makes scooping food out really easy.  In combination with the Magic Mat they are awesome.  My daughter didn't lose her spaghetti for a change!
She had no problems with the Explora First Cutlery Set either.  It's lightweight and easy to hold and has been designed so that toddlers can make an easy transition from using soft handled feeding spoons to metal cutlery. 
Explora Active Sporty Cups
I was quite excited to receive these cups, if the truth be told.  I've been on the look out for a good cup to give to my daughter, instead of always giving her a bottle to drink out of.  She's over 18 months now and I am still in the habit of handing a bottle to her every time she wants a drink.  These are great.  As well as the cute designs they are so easy to use with a screw on lid and a simple value inside.  There's no flippy lid, but despite that they don't leak.  They can hold hot or cold drinks, and if you lose your values you can buy replacements.  They are dishwasher safe too, and I'm finding that my two younger boys are enjoying them too...at age four and five!
Soothers & Dummies
There is always such controversy surrounding the use of dummies.  Me...I'm a fan.  If they help you get a little peace, or stop your baby using YOU as a dummy (which my children liked to do), then by all means...use a dummy!  Closer to Nature has a range of four different types, the 'Anytime', 'Night time', 'Air style' and 'Fun style'.  They all have the Orthodontic Teat Shape, a reversible silicone teat design, are BPA free and are available in 2 age stages, 0 to 6 months and 6 to 18 months.  I really like the 'Night time' style (which is the pink and mauve one in the photo above), as the handle glows, therefore they are easy to find at night...which trust me...is a total genius move as I have spent many a night groping blindly under the cot trying to find a dummy...., and I also like the 'Air style' as they have air holes in the shield to encourage air flow to help minimise the risk of skin irritation, which is something my daughter ends up with.  It will be great to use these to stop all those little red spots around her mouth.
Explora Electric Baby Food Blender
Now this I loved and wished I had one when I was actually having to make baby food.  It made it so much easier!  I think that I would have relied more on home cooked baby food and less on the bought stuff if I had a little blender like this.  The size is perfect for making up single or smaller portions and it is so easy to clean.  It can all be popped in the dishwasher (top shelf only), and can be used for fruit or vegetables.  It has a two speed setting, so you can make smooth purees or have a slightly chunkier texture as your infant advances with their eating, and it also has a pulse action, a lid with a safety lock and non slip rubber feet.  I have included a little video below to show you the blender in action!

Overall I was really impressed with all the products and was very lucky to give them a try.  Thank you to Closer to Nature for sending them to me to try!

 




closer to nature® is the number one baby feeding accessories brand in the UK and one of the top brands of infant products and accessories in the global market.   Loved by parents and little ones, closer to nature® receives numerous awards and accolades year after year globally. The closer to nature® range is available at stockists nationwide, for more information please visit closertonaturebaby.com.au I facebook.com.au/closertonaturebaby

 
 








 
 





0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét