Thứ Sáu, 26 tháng 9, 2014

Makeup Before & After

The other day I got to play guinea pig!  I have a friend who has been doing makeup for many years but has only fairly recently taken it to a whole other level, after doing a professional makeup course, and is now really launching her business.  So as a result she is setting up her new website and wanting Before and After shots to showcase her work.  You can see more of her work here at Caz Buckley Makeup Artist.
 
So here's where I came in.
 
I don't make a very good model really, because I'm a bit of an introvert and certainly prefer to be behind the camera instead of in front of it, but nonetheless, it was kind of fun to see the end result.
 
I took a shot before.  This is me not long out of bed, no makeup, nothing...
Phwoar!!  Why does my nose look so enormous!?!  It's actually not...but anyway.
 
So not long after Caz turned up with bags and boxes and suitcases on wheels and a whole great stack of makeup artist paraphernalia.  Wow.  There's no travelling light when you are a makeup artist!  This was just some of her makeup apparently. 
A lot different from my job!  I leave the house with my camera, tripod, Dictaphone, notebook and a pen.
 
Anyway, after almost three hours (I think it was), and while my children tore my house apart (because I was rendered helpless while I sat in the chair), I was turned from my normal plain puffy looking self into this....
I scrub up ok?  I thought so!  Although it is way more makeup than I would ever wear I did like how it accentuated my eyes and I loved what she did to my hair.
There were so many pins in my hair I could have tuned in to satellite TV!  I really liked it and later went out to town to buy my new camera and washing machine looking this glam.  I did, however, remove the makeup first because I looked more like I was set to go out to a nightclub so I did feel a little overdone for Warragul.
 
Here's a few more shots.
And the eyes...
Lips...
I thought it looked amazing!  Caz did a brilliant job.  A very different me!!
What do you think?








 





0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét