Thứ Ba, 2 tháng 9, 2014

Liebster Award

Ok, so I have been nominated to participate in the Liebster Award, which is basically a way to discover new blogs and spread the word about other bloggers out there.
 
Thank you to the lovely Lux who nominated me.  Lux is a very sweet blogger over at Luxvertitatis and she blogs about a variety of things, including beauty, makeup, recipes and health.  Please pop on over and say hello to her!
 
Now there are some rules to the Liebster Award, which are as follows:
 
Rules
 
1.  Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2.  Write 11 facts about yourself.
3.  Answer 11 questions that have been set for you.
4.  Nominate 5-11 blogs with less than 200 followers.
5.  List these rules in your post.
6.  Inform people that they've been nominated.
 
Ok...so here we go...
 
11 Facts About Me
 
1.  Sometimes I eat terrible things for breakfast.  Like chocolate.  Like this morning.
2.  I have to swim every second day for my ruined back.
3.  I have an older sister and a younger brother.  My sister is a fabulous makeup artist and my brother runs his own forestry company.  Cool hey!
4.  I was classically trained in singing when I was younger.
5.  Despite enjoying my job writing and taking photos for a magazine (and blogging) I'd love to work on a farm again.
6.  I am working towards starting my own magazine for country women who are obsessed with horses, cowboy boots and all things country.
7.  I am quite short (and my husband is quite tall)
8.  I have green eyes and my hair goes very red in the sun.  I also have two fairly red haired children out of my four.
9.  I suffer from panic attacks on the odd occasion.
10.  I have epilepsy, although have been controlled with medication for many years.
11.  I am looking forward to my kids being out of car seats so I can get back to owning a ute.
 
 
Questions to Answer
 
1.  One fashion item you always go back to?
 
That would be my boots.  I always wear either my Ariat cowboy boots or my R.M. Williams boots.  Always.
 
2.  Favourite song?
 
Actually I don't really have one.  I listen to country music if that helps!
 
3.  Your dream goal?
 
There are a couple of parts to my dream goal.  The first bit is to own our own farm and have lots more sheep and cattle.  The second is to start my own magazine.  I even have a name organised for it so it's in the planning stages.
 
4.  If you only had one wish, what would it be?
 
To live a long happy healthy life!
 
5.  One person you would love to meet?
 
The Queen.
 
6.  Favourite makeup brand.
 
Just received some in the mail, 'Dusty Girls', which is a relatively new Australian brand made by Moo Goo, and also 'Cowgirl Dirt', which has come in from the US.
 
7.  The reason you started blogging?
 
Initially it began as a platform to showcase my copywriting and photography but now it is taking on a momentum of it's own.  One day I hope to make a living from blogging!
 
8.  What's the last movie you saw?
 
A Million Ways to Die in the West.  Silly, I know, but it was a bit of fun.
 
9.  Are you in love?
 
Yes!  With my husband (and my kids!.....and my horse)
 
10.  Is succeeding in life more important for you than love?
 
Love is one of my successes so far.  I don't think I'd feel as complete if I didn't have my husband.
 
11.  Would you like to live in another century?  If so, why?
 
Being an early settler and a farmer in Australia during the 1800's would be an adventure, but more if you were a bloke I think.  As a woman it might be a bit restrictive.
 
 
Questions for my Nominees to Answer
 
1.  If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
2.  What do you do first thing in the morning?
3.  What would your last meal be if you had to choose?
4.  What would you take with you to a deserted island?
5.  Who is the most important person in your life and why?
6.  Where do you see yourself in five years?
7.  What is your favourite thing about blogging?
8.  What is your favourite television program?
9.  If you could choose any career at all what would it be?
10.  If you could do anything differently in your life what would you do?
11.  What is the most important lesson you have learned in life so far?
 
 
Ok...so I nominate the following bloggers...
 
Franky from Love Audrey 
Ange from Cowgirl Runs 
Ami from Cowgirl Up! 
Amber from British Born Blonde  
 
Have fun ladies!


0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét