Thứ Sáu, 12 tháng 9, 2014

Chocolate Heaven

Two things I love....gorgeous packaging and beauty products...and chocolate! 
 
Never would I have ever dreamed that I would find these two things combined.  But...scrolling through Mecca (awesome online beauty store) I found this....
And when it arrived in the mail only a couple of days later....and I took it out of this incredible box that makes it look like a candy bar out of the original 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' movie..., I discovered this...
I know!  I know exactly what you are you thinking!  What the....!!!!  It's NOT edible..but it sure as sheep looks it.  It's actually tin so it feels really nice in your hand and it's quite large too...as big as an actually chocolate bar really, so if my husband goes to brush his teeth one day and comes out of the bathroom with this in his hand, wondering why the hell I have mistaken the pantry for the bathroom cupboard...I would not blame him at all.  (However if he tries to take a bite out of it I will be a little worried.)
 
Inside it gets even more glorious...
There's a nifty little protective piece of plastic over the eye shadow colours (YES!!  It's an EYE SHADOW PALETTE!!  Ha!), which lists all the delicious colours, which include things like White Chocolate, Black Forest Truffle, Triple Fudge, Cherry Cordial, Crème Brulee, Strawberry Bon Bon and Candid Violet...to name a few.  It's insane.
 
And what's more....holy Underwear Batman...it SMELLS of chocolate!!  I'm in heaven.
 
The product itself is really lovely and after about twenty minutes of mucking about with all the colours I am happy with my purchase.  It wasn't the cheapest eye shadow I have ever bought but it makes up for it because it's just so gorgeous, and all of the colours, (the browns, nudes, pinks and even the purple shade) are perfect for my sludgy brown/green goopy coloured eyes.  Basically, what I am saying, is that these colours highlight the green and my eyes look purrr-ty!
 
I also bought a little cutesy Rebecca Bonbon lip gloss, basically because if I hit the $75 mark I got free shipping...so it actually worked out better to get an extra product and pay a certain amount than pay the same amount for one product plus shipping (if that makes sense).
 
Here tis..
I had a little test...popping a bit on my finger before applying it to my lips, and it is your usual run of the mill nice shiny lip gloss.  It has a nice sweet smell but is very sticky.  I am thinking it would be good as a gift for a niece who is in her tween's, because it is the sort of thing that young girls like when they first start dabbling in make up.  It's more fun than glamour, certainly, but fun is good!
 
Has anyone else discovered any really delicious make up products lately??!








0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét