Thứ Bảy, 12 tháng 7, 2014

Gumboots Yarragon



I am very excited that my photographs are now for sale in card form at a local produce store and café in Yarragon called Gumboots.  I was lucky to come across the owner Lindy Smith at the local Yarragon market one Sunday when I happened to be holding a stall for my photography business.  She approached me and asked if she could stock my cards for her store that has opened this month.  As a result I ended up asking her if I could interview her for the magazine, so in the end we helped each other out quite a lot!  Weirdly enough it turned out we were actually in the same class at TAFE in 2008 doing a Whole Farm Planning course.  She remembered me, although unfortunately I can't say I remember her...although I do have an excuse...this was where I met my husband and I must say I was too busy talking to him to really notice anybody else!



My cards feature scenes of Gippsland, which is the theme of Gumboots, as all the produce available comes from local farmers.  This includes Watergrasshill Angus, Mirboo Pastured Poultry, Darnum Park Estate olive oil, Cannibal Creek Bakehouse and The Gypsy Pig products from Darnum.  The store and café itself is housed in a gorgeous cottage and no doubt will be a lovely spot to sit and have a relaxing cup of coffee. 

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét